I wanted to share with you my new videos that go along with our new Hunger Within Class. It not only has encouragement for this class, but for ALL ThinWithin participants. I pray that God will use it to uplift you on your journey too. Here are some questions to ponder as you listen.
1) Do you think your participation in a class is vital to your transformation or can you go it alone?
2) Is God interested in your diet or your resurrection?
3) Does God intend for you to fully recover from disordered eating?
4) Is food an idol in your daily routine?
5) Has your idol ever answered you or rescued you?
6) Are you entangled in disordered eating? How deeply?
7) Do you carry shame in not being your God given size?
8) Can you believe BEFORE the weight disappears?
9) Does God care about your size?
10) Are you in the habit of ignoring your hunger within?
11) What’s your focus…Getting thin or getting free?
12) Are you seeking God?
13) Do you want to eat the way God intends?
14) Are you still burying your pain?
15) Have you been deceived by disordered eating?
16) Are you addicted to the false sense of power that hunger brings?
17) Do you honor your body’s hunger signals?
18) What do you need to release to God?
19) How desperate are you to be free?
20) Are you ready for resurrection?
PLEASE WATCH PART ONE AND TWO OF MY VIDEOS. IT’S NOT THAT LONG. LET ME KNOW WHAT GOD SPOKE TO YOUR HEART ABOUT. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT ALL THE CHANGES GOD IS READY TO MAKE IN ALL OF OUR HEARTS AND MINDS AND BODIES.
I’m Just Food!!!
I’m just food, what do you want from me?
I can never comfort or begin to set you free.
I’m not your friend and I can’t be your lover;
I can’t break your heart or help you recover.
God made me good and tasty to eat,
But you live like I’m the Ultimate treat.
I’m just food, so leave me alone.
I live in the kitchen and not on a throne.
I’ll be here when you need a good meal,
But just let me be until hunger is real.
God is the One that your heart belongs to,
Stop using this crutch and worshipping food.
Jesus will roll back the door made of stone
He will use others to unwrap the clothes.
Stop burying feelings that are still alive,
This will never work; they’ll continue to thrive.
Bring all your cares to the foot of the cross,
There I can heal and regain the ground lost.
I love you dear child, so leave food alone.
I am the only One that’s fit for this throne.
You can never let the All Knowing down,
One day you’ll wear the Overcomer’s crown!!!
July 21, 2014
Debbie Grulke, Hunger Within Class