Mind Renewal 101 – New Curriculum, New Course for 2023!
renewing our minds.But what does renewing our minds look like, and how do we do it? We understand mind renewal to be a matter of intentionally and prayerfully adjusting our patterns of thinking. Our thinking drives our beliefs. Our beliefs drive our actions. As we renew our minds, we develop new thinking patterns grounded in truth that support sustained change and prevent us from reverting back to our old coping mechanisms. This eight-week training will teach you more about what mind renewal is, why it is so powerful, and how to make it part of your life. Join us to be equipped to experience transformative change rooted in new desires.
2022 November/December Design a Thin Within Life LIVE!
Podcast is now LIVE!
Fall Focus Group: From Failure to Freedom
- Do you feel like your dieting (or Thin Within) "failures" define you?
- Is your Thin Within "honeymoon" over and do you hear yourself say:
- When you slip, stumble, or fall in your eating, is it a struggle to get back on track?
- Do you wish you could just have a normal, healthy, PEACEFUL relationship with food?
- Peace with food, eating, and your body
- Victory over eating when you don't need fuel for your body
- Intimacy with our Lord and Savior
- New thought patterns that support acting differently
[FREE] Newbie Informational Zoom Calls
[FREE] Thin Within Community Monthly Coaching Calls
Ever wished you could have just a few minutes with a Thin Within coach to plan for an upcoming social event, to observe and correct (look and learn) after a mess up, or to look at strategies for renewing your mind about something that causes lots of emotions to well up in you (and to then turn to food)?
That is what these Thin Within Community Coaching Zoom Calls are for. To give you a chance (without a fee) to ask your questions!
We would love to have you join us for any of these Thin Within Community Coaching Zoom Calls the second Monday of each month at 3:00pm Pacific, 4pm Mountain, 5pm Central, 6pm Eastern.
To get more information or to RSVP, please visit this page at Mighty Networks.
There is no fee for this event. You are welcome to invite friends to participate, too. Just show up and be ready to ask your question!