To get class information delivered to your inbox monthly, please subscribe to our newsletter by using the form in the right hand margin. [Note: For those of you unfamiliar with our Facebook classes, all our groups are “secret,” which means that no one can see your feed from our class except others in the class. In fact, no one can tell the class/group even exists unless they are a member of the class. Your comments and membership remain undisclosed to family and friends who aren’t in the class too.]
Thin Within Workbook Class – free
Jonathan Blackburn, a veteran of Thin Within and a veteran teacher of our classes, will be leading another workbook #1 group through the holidays to experience victory during one of the most challenging seasons that hits each year!
To sign up, please click this link.
To purchase a printed version of the workbook please visit this page at Amazon.
Once you sign up, you will be added to the Facebook group set up for the class (Facebook is required). Jonathan will start posting lessons and resources and the class actually begins the week of November 4th. There is no need to worry about scheduling as this is a “post-as-you-go” course, allowing you to visit the Facebook group at your convenience as time permits. We suggest visiting at least 3x each week so you can participate in the discussions. Each person will be asked to respond to the questions and resources that Jonathan posts in the group. There is no live-group meeting scheduled at this time.
Get a running start on the holidays with Jonathan and a great group of fellow sojourners! Dive into bible study and enjoy experiencing victory this holiday season and on into the first month of the New Year! Sign up as soon as possible to be sure to get a spot. 🙂
|Jonathan Blackburn||Nov. 5, 2018 through Feb. 4, 2019 (12 week study with dates off for holidays)|
Thin Within Workbook Class – free
This class is closed. Kelly Tull, a veteran of Thin Within and a veteran teacher of our classes, will be leading another group through the holidays to experience victory during one of the most challenging seasons that hits each year!
Sept. 24 – Dec. 16, 2018
Thin Within Coaching Groups
Winter 2019 coaching groups will be starting the week of January 7th and continue through the week of March 17th, 2019. Registration opens on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.
Christina and Heidi are taking groups of 8 on an intimate 10-week journey of the heart and mind this winter. Cost for 10 weeks is $350 and we won’t be offering an Early Bird price this year, but our groups have filled up quickly in the past. With January being “that time of year again,” we anticipate 5 full coaching groups! Those who register early will get their pick of the days and times!
We have discovered that coaching groups are much more effective for experiencing transformation.
From Group Coaching Participants:
I was in the first coaching group …it was awesome! First, you feel much more of a sense of camaraderie with fellow Thin Within sisters when you do it, and that carries over into feeling that way about people not even in the TW coaching group, but those that I come across on Think Thin Within (the Facebook Group) or just the regular discussion group. Getting to know each other and have even closer contact with Christina and Heidi is awesome! I love the videos both of them do for the groups. It’s a great renewing the mind method to get one of their videos and listen to it or watch it whenever you’d like. The weekly phone calls were great, because they got everyone talking together and sharing. ~ Shelly
If you are on the fence about joining one of Heidi and Christina’s small coaching groups, please listen up!!! I was in their very first session, and loved it so much I continued on with the second session!!! I am thriving in the safe and loving “nest” they have created to help us “baby birds” (my term, not theirs) grow and learn to FLY!!! I love the fellowship, and the grace-based accountability is *exactly* what I need to help me “walk in the light” in this soooo-difficult area that I have been struggling with for *years,* and that I have preferred hiding and staying in the dark in. Through the wisdom and gracious, loving leadership of Heidi and Christina (and the others in the group, too!), my thinking is getting transformed and my heart healed! (Plus ~ bonus! ~ I have lost 23 pounds!) So I want to gently ~ but loudly ~ beckon you to hop OFF that fence and join us in the fragrant, green “small coaching group” pasture!!! IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!!!!! ~ Barb
|Heidi Bylsma and Christina Motley||Week of January 7 – week of March 18, 2019|
| Would you like to study on your own? Visit the Thin Within Academy where we have many products available for you.
Prefer Self-Pacing to go through Workbook #1?
You can also go through the material on your own any time you like. You can request to join our “secret Facebook group” where discussion is ongoing (you have to friend request Heidi Bylsma, first). Even without others to join you, you can enjoy the audios and assignments (including video) available for you here:
- Webinar: Orientation
- Lesson 1 Assignment – “Hope”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 1 – “Hope”
- Lesson 2 Assignment – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 2 – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Lesson 3 Assignment – “Identity in Christ”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up Lesson 3 – “Identity in Christ”
- Lesson 4 Assignment – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part 1″
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 4 – “Celebration of God’s Grace Part 1”
- Lesson 5 Assignment — “Restoration”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 5 – “Restoration”
- Lesson 6 Assignment — “Counting the Cost”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 6 – “Counting the Cost”
- Lesson 7 Assignment for the week — “The Fight of Faith”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 7 – “The Fight of Faith”– Features Judy Halliday, Founder of Thin Within
- Lesson 8 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 8 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Lesson 9 Assignment –“Building Godly Boundaries”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 9 – “Building Godly Boundaries”
- Lesson 10 Assignment — “Forgiveness”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 10 – “Forgiveness”
- Lesson 11 Assignments – “Prayer”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 11 – “Prayer”
- Lesson 12 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 12 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
Resources we Use and Make Reference to:
- Barb Raveling’s I Deserve a Donut and Other Lies That Make You Eat
- I Deserve a Donut app for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Spiral bound set of index cards
These are optional for study, but you will not regret having them! Other resources: