FREE TRAINING WEBINARS
Several times/days to choose from. Meet Christina and Heidi in this 55 minute presentation with practical strategies for you!
Click here to register.
any of us struggling during the COVID-19 crisis by turning to the pantry or fridge for comfort. Join us for this free course. If you need the workbook, you can purchase it at Amazon or purchase the PDF version by using this link.
To find out more visit our page telling you all about it.
|Heidi Bylsma-Epperson||Right now. 🙂|
Small Group Coaching Fresh Wind Fresh Desire
Our Small Coaching Groups for Spring/Summer 2020 are now taking sign-ups! Join Christina Motley and Heidi Bylsma–your two coaches–along with 7 others for 11 weeks of support, encouragement, Facebook group interaction, and LIVE coaching calls! Visit this page to find out more information.
We use Fresh Wind Fresh Desire in our coaching groups.
|The week of April 26 – the week of July 13, 2020|
JumpStart is Free!
(and ongoing…join ANYtime!)
If you are interested in exploring what Thin Within is about and don’t know where to begin, JumpStart will be perfect for you! It is a free 30-day email series. To find out more about this encouraging, straight-to-the-point and no-nonsense series, please visit this page telling all about it!
Now is good! 😀
We have a Holiday Victory Facebook group starting up! Survive the holidays with your hunger/satisfied boundaries in tact! Get access to all the Fresh Wind Fresh Desire videos that we have been using for the past few years for our coaching groups. We are opening access for $1. This isn’t a trial. You don’t pay anything again. 🙂 It is our gift…you can just enjoy, be edified, and/or join the free Facebook group or dive in deeper if you choose. We hope you will join us!
|Heidi Bylsma Epperson and
|NOW! Through January 1 or so.|
This class is now closed.
This class is now closed. There may be a new class in January 2020
|Allison Mitchell||October 22 – Late January/Early February (TBA)|
Prefer Self-Pacing to go through Workbook #1?
You can also go through the material on your own any time you like. You can request to join our “secret Facebook group” where discussion is ongoing (you have to friend request Heidi Bylsma, first). Even without others to join you, you can enjoy the audios and assignments (including video) available for you here:
- Webinar: Orientation
- Lesson 1 Assignment – “Hope”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 1 – “Hope”
- Lesson 2 Assignment – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 2 – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Lesson 3 Assignment – “Identity in Christ”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up Lesson 3 – “Identity in Christ”
- Lesson 4 Assignment – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part 1″
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 4 – “Celebration of God’s Grace Part 1”
- Lesson 5 Assignment — “Restoration”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 5 – “Restoration”
- Lesson 6 Assignment — “Counting the Cost”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 6 – “Counting the Cost”
- Lesson 7 Assignment for the week — “The Fight of Faith”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 7 – “The Fight of Faith”– Features Judy Halliday, Founder of Thin Within
- Lesson 8 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 8 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Lesson 9 Assignment –“Building Godly Boundaries”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 9 – “Building Godly Boundaries”
- Lesson 10 Assignment — “Forgiveness”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 10 – “Forgiveness”
- Lesson 11 Assignments – “Prayer”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 11 – “Prayer”
- Lesson 12 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 12 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
Resources we Use and Make Reference to:
- Barb Raveling’s I Deserve a Donut and Other Lies That Make You Eat
- I Deserve a Donut app for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Spiral bound set of index cards
These are optional for study, but you will not regret having them! Other resources: