Are you are part of our email list for receiving our emails? You will be among the first to hear of the classes, courses, and free content we have to offer. We try to be sure that we over-deliver in all of our offerings, including our newsletter subscribers. Please click here to subscribe.
Thin Within: Fresh Wind Fresh Desire coaching groups are back!
We have one session this year (no plan for another). Check out all the info here.
|Week of March 1 through the week of May 10|
Part 1 is taking registration right now.
Learn about it and register here.
Are you brand new to Thin Within? Or, perhaps you can wonder if there are enough changes in Thin Within that it might be helpful to have sort of an orientation–even veterans and returnees will love this 4-part webinar (large group) class that Christina and Heidi will be doing, each Monday in February. Even if you can’t make it live, consider signing up and watching the recordings that will be made available after each part. Hope to see you there!
|Heidi Bylsma-Epperson and Christina Motley||February 1, 8, 15, and 22.|
The Thin Within Inner Circle is a supportive community of people who are pursuing a healthy, peaceful relationship with food, eating and their bodies. We host a study of some kind four times each year. The study for January 2021 to mid-March is the Hunger Within book by Arthur and Judy Halliday. The Inner Circle is our ongoing membership. To visit the Inner Circle information page, click here.
|Heidi Bylsma-Epperson and Michael Epperson||Begins the week of January 4th.|
This is a 4-part, video-driven series teaching strategies to overcome your cravings instead of allowing them to overcome you. Check out more information at this page.
Realize Your Resolutions!
Let us be a part of you not just making New Year’s resolutions, but realizing them!
How many of us make plans to do things differently when the New Year comes, but within two weeks, we are “off the rails” once again? Would you like to make 2021 different? Then let us join you in this never-before-offered opportunity to walk into the first 6 weeks of 2021 with a team of people supporting you! Two coaches and 7 other participants will go through the New Year’s Edition of “Thin Within: From Failure to Freedom,” a 6-module online course. The first module is unlocked and we start gathering on Facebook on December 28th. Our first coaching and strategy calls are on Zoom the week of January 4, 2021.
Registration is closed!
Secrets and Strongholds: Night-Time Overeating Edition Coaching Group
This is a four month INTENSE coaching group opportunity for 8 special women (sorry, guys! 😜) to join Heidi Bylsma-Epperson to journey out of the compulsion to overeat at night. Registration is closed.
|Heidi Bylsma-Epperson||Registration closed
First calls the week of January 14th through May 15th.
(ongoing…join once ANYtime!)
If you are interested in exploring what Thin Within is about and don’t know where to begin, JumpStart will be perfect for you! It is a free 30-day email series. To find out more about this encouraging, straight-to-the-point and no-nonsense series, please visit this page telling all about it!
Now is good! 😀
Prefer Self-Pacing to go through Workbook #1?
You can also go through the material on your own any time you like. You can request to join our “secret Facebook group” where discussion is ongoing (you have to friend request Heidi Bylsma, first). Even without others to join you, you can enjoy the audios and assignments (including video) available for you here:
- Webinar: Orientation
- Lesson 1 Assignment – “Hope”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 1 – “Hope”
- Lesson 2 Assignment – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 2 – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Lesson 3 Assignment – “Identity in Christ”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up Lesson 3 – “Identity in Christ”
- Lesson 4 Assignment – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part 1″
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 4 – “Celebration of God’s Grace Part 1”
- Lesson 5 Assignment — “Restoration”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 5 – “Restoration”
- Lesson 6 Assignment — “Counting the Cost”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 6 – “Counting the Cost”
- Lesson 7 Assignment for the week — “The Fight of Faith”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 7 – “The Fight of Faith”– Features Judy Halliday, Founder of Thin Within
- Lesson 8 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 8 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Lesson 9 Assignment –“Building Godly Boundaries”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 9 – “Building Godly Boundaries”
- Lesson 10 Assignment — “Forgiveness”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 10 – “Forgiveness”
- Lesson 11 Assignments – “Prayer”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 11 – “Prayer”
- Lesson 12 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 12 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
Resources we Use and Make Reference to:
- Barb Raveling’s I Deserve a Donut and Other Lies That Make You Eat
- I Deserve a Donut app for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Spiral bound set of index cards
These are optional for study, but you will not regret having them! Other resources: