To get class information delivered to your inbox monthly, please subscribe to our newsletter .
Current Online Classes and Learning Opportunities:
Let us be a part of you not just making New Year’s resolutions, but realizing them!
How many of us make plans to do things differently when the New Year comes, but within two weeks, we are “off the rails” once again? Would you like to make 2021 different? Then let us join you in this never-before-offered opportunity to walk into the first 6 weeks of 2021 with a team of people supporting you! Two coaches and 7 other participants will go through the New Year’s Edition of “Thin Within: From Failure to Freedom,” a 6-module online course. The first module is unlocked and we start gathering on Facebook on December 28th. Our first coaching and strategy calls are on Zoom the week of January 4, 2021.
Visit this page to learn more!
|Registration NOW open.
First calls the week of January 4th through February 15th.
|Thin Within Holiday Victory – From Failure to Freedom
Small Group Coaching Focus Group
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
If you want extra support during the Holiday Season to experience the blessings of moving from Failure to Freedom in your eating and body image, this is the coaching group for you!
|November 9th through January 1st.|
This is a masterclass available only to Thin Within Inner Circle participants and included with the membership ($27 each month). This 4-part teaching will help you to overcome the cravings that sometimes seem to own you. Join the Inner Circle to participate. Learn more here.
|Heidi Bylsma-Epperson||November 5, 14, 24 and December 5. (All 4 parts will be recorded.)|
Join with other like-minded individuals who are serious about their Thin Within journeys. This is for the lifestyle Thin Within participant who may not need ongoing one on one or group coaching, but would like to have access to two Thin Within coaches to ask questions and to receive training. Get more information here.
Inner Circle members receive 10% off of Focus Groups.😃
|Heidi Bylsma-Epperson and Christina Motley||Ongoing – Come on along!|
JumpStart is Free!
(and ongoing…join ANYtime!)
If you are interested in exploring what Thin Within is about and don’t know where to begin, JumpStart will be perfect for you! It is a free 30-day email series. To find out more about this encouraging, straight-to-the-point and no-nonsense series, please visit this page telling all about it!
Now is good! 😀
Prefer Self-Pacing to go through Workbook #1?
You can also go through the material on your own any time you like. You can request to join our “secret Facebook group” where discussion is ongoing (you have to friend request Heidi Bylsma, first). Even without others to join you, you can enjoy the audios and assignments (including video) available for you here:
- Webinar: Orientation
- Lesson 1 Assignment – “Hope”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 1 – “Hope”
- Lesson 2 Assignment – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 2 – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Lesson 3 Assignment – “Identity in Christ”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up Lesson 3 – “Identity in Christ”
- Lesson 4 Assignment – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part 1″
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 4 – “Celebration of God’s Grace Part 1”
- Lesson 5 Assignment — “Restoration”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 5 – “Restoration”
- Lesson 6 Assignment — “Counting the Cost”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 6 – “Counting the Cost”
- Lesson 7 Assignment for the week — “The Fight of Faith”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 7 – “The Fight of Faith”– Features Judy Halliday, Founder of Thin Within
- Lesson 8 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 8 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Lesson 9 Assignment –“Building Godly Boundaries”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 9 – “Building Godly Boundaries”
- Lesson 10 Assignment — “Forgiveness”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 10 – “Forgiveness”
- Lesson 11 Assignments – “Prayer”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 11 – “Prayer”
- Lesson 12 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 12 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
Resources we Use and Make Reference to:
- Barb Raveling’s I Deserve a Donut and Other Lies That Make You Eat
- I Deserve a Donut app for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Spiral bound set of index cards
These are optional for study, but you will not regret having them! Other resources: