To get class information delivered to your inbox monthly, please subscribe to our newsletter by using the form in the right hand margin. [Note: For those of you unfamiliar with our Facebook classes, all our groups are “secret,” which means that no one can see your feed from our class except others in the class. In fact, no one can tell the class/group even exists unless they are a member of the class. Your comments and membership remain undisclosed to family and friends who aren’t in the class too.]
|To provide learning opportunities and a “one stop shop” to be equipped for your Thin Within journey, we have created the “Thin Within Academy.” We have one course available there right now, called Think Thin Within. If you are interested in learning more, please follow this link and watch our video telling you about Think Thin Within. It is the Game Changer!||
$49 to Purchase now through July 17th. Enjoy using the material perpetually.
There will be no expiration date!
Thin Within Coaching Groups
Summer of 2017!!
Christina and Heidi are taking groups of 6 on an intimate 10-week journey of the heart and mind this summer. W
e have discovered that coaching groups are much more effective for experiencing transformation. ALL GROUPS ARE FULL, but we *are* taking a waiting list. Please email me at “heidi at heidibylsma dot com” to be placed on a waiting list. If a new group forms or someone drops out, we will gladly give you a spot. 🙂
| Heidi Bylsma
Week of June 5 – Week of August 7th
Thin Within – Free!
Many have asked about a class that is not hosted on Facebook. We have delivered! This is an on-going, self-paced study of the Thin Within trade book. To participate in this class, simply visit this website. To start at the beginning, go to this page. We hope that you will comment and interact with one another to establish a bit of community. Please keep in mind that this is not a private venue like the Facebook groups, so when you register for a WordPress account to use, you may want to use a pseudonym. We have veterans who visit frequently to encourage you in your journey and respond to any questions you may have. Come on along! 🙂
|Heidi Bylsma||Ongoing-Work at your own pace!|
Prefer Self-Pacing to go through Workbook #1?
You can also go through the material on your own any time you like. You can request to join our “secret Facebook group” where discussion is ongoing (you have to friend request Heidi Bylsma, first). Even without others to join you, you can enjoy the audios and assignments (including video) available for you here:
- Webinar: Orientation
- Lesson 1 Assignment – “Hope”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 1 – “Hope”
- Lesson 2 Assignment – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 2 – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Lesson 3 Assignment – “Identity in Christ”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up Lesson 3 – “Identity in Christ”
- Lesson 4 Assignment – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part 1″
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 4 – “Celebration of God’s Grace Part 1”
- Lesson 5 Assignment — “Restoration”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 5 – “Restoration”
- Lesson 6 Assignment — “Counting the Cost”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 6 – “Counting the Cost”
- Lesson 7 Assignment for the week — “The Fight of Faith”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 7 – “The Fight of Faith”– Features Judy Halliday, Founder of Thin Within
- Lesson 8 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 8 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Lesson 9 Assignment –“Building Godly Boundaries”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 9 – “Building Godly Boundaries”
- Lesson 10 Assignment — “Forgiveness”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 10 – “Forgiveness”
- Lesson 11 Assignments – “Prayer”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 11 – “Prayer”
- Lesson 12 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 12 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
Resources we Use and Make Reference to:
- Barb Raveling’s I Deserve a Donut and Other Lies That Make You Eat
- I Deserve a Donut app for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Spiral bound set of index cards
These are optional for study, but you will not regret having them! Other resources: