To get class information delivered to your inbox monthly, please subscribe to our newsletter by using the form in the right hand margin. [Note: For those of you unfamiliar with our Facebook classes, all our groups are “secret,” which means that no one can see your feed from our class except others in the class. In fact, no one can tell the class/group even exists unless they are a member of the class. Your comments and membership remain undisclosed to family and friends who aren’t in the class too.]
Thin Within Workbook Class – free
THIS CLASS IS FULL!
May 29 – August 20 , 2018
(Because the US celebrates Memorial Day on May 28th, class will start officially May 29th)
Thin Within: Fresh Wind Fresh Desire Study – Large Group Class
New opportunity! We are taking a large group through our first version of our newest curriculum this summer! We have never done this before, but have only taken small coaching groups through FWFD.
Join us for this sneak peak. This isn’t for the faint of heart, however!
Stay tuned for more information!
Heidi Bylsma and Christina Motley
June 18th – August 3, 2018
Thin Within Coaching Groups
Coming Fall of 2018!!
Christina and Heidi are taking groups of 8 on an intimate 10-week journey of the heart and mind this Fall.
We have discovered that coaching groups are much more effective for experiencing transformation.
Check back here later to get more information or subscribe to our newsletter to receive notification to your inbox.
From Group Coaching Participants:
I was in the first coaching group …it was awesome! First, you feel much more of a sense of camaraderie with fellow Thin Within sisters when you do it, and that carries over into feeling that way about people not even in the TW coaching group, but those that I come across on Think Thin Within (the Facebook Group) or just the regular discussion group. Getting to know each other and have even closer contact with Christina and Heidi is awesome! I love the videos both of them do for the groups. It’s a great renewing the mind method to get one of their videos and listen to it or watch it whenever you’d like. The weekly phone calls were great, because they got everyone talking together and sharing. ~ Shelly
If you are on the fence about joining one of Heidi and Christina’s small coaching groups, please listen up!!! I was in their very first session, and loved it so much I continued on with the second session!!! I am thriving in the safe and loving “nest” they have created to help us “baby birds” (my term, not theirs) grow and learn to FLY!!! I love the fellowship, and the grace-based accountability is *exactly* what I need to help me “walk in the light” in this soooo-difficult area that I have been struggling with for *years,* and that I have preferred hiding and staying in the dark in. Through the wisdom and gracious, loving leadership of Heidi and Christina (and the others in the group, too!), my thinking is getting transformed and my heart healed! (Plus ~ bonus! ~ I have lost 23 pounds!) So I want to gently ~ but loudly ~ beckon you to hop OFF that fence and join us in the fragrant, green “small coaching group” pasture!!! IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!!!!! ~ Barb
Exact dates to be determined.
Thin Within – Free!
Many have asked about a class that is not hosted on Facebook. We have delivered! This is an on-going, self-paced study of the Thin Within trade book. To participate in this class, simply visit this website. To start at the beginning, go to this page. We hope that you will comment and interact with one another to establish a bit of community. Please keep in mind that this is not a private venue like the Facebook groups, so when you register for a WordPress account to use, you may want to use a pseudonym. We have veterans who visit frequently to encourage you in your journey and respond to any questions you may have. Come on along! 🙂
|Heidi Bylsma||Ongoing-Work at your own pace!|
Prefer Self-Pacing to go through Workbook #1?
You can also go through the material on your own any time you like. You can request to join our “secret Facebook group” where discussion is ongoing (you have to friend request Heidi Bylsma, first). Even without others to join you, you can enjoy the audios and assignments (including video) available for you here:
- Webinar: Orientation
- Lesson 1 Assignment – “Hope”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 1 – “Hope”
- Lesson 2 Assignment – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 2 – “My Body, God’s Temple”
- Lesson 3 Assignment – “Identity in Christ”
- Webinar: Wrap-Up Lesson 3 – “Identity in Christ”
- Lesson 4 Assignment – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part 1″
- Webinar: Wrap-Up of Lesson 4 – “Celebration of God’s Grace Part 1”
- Lesson 5 Assignment — “Restoration”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 5 – “Restoration”
- Lesson 6 Assignment — “Counting the Cost”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 6 – “Counting the Cost”
- Lesson 7 Assignment for the week — “The Fight of Faith”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 7 – “The Fight of Faith”– Features Judy Halliday, Founder of Thin Within
- Lesson 8 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 8 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Two”
- Lesson 9 Assignment –“Building Godly Boundaries”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 9 – “Building Godly Boundaries”
- Lesson 10 Assignment — “Forgiveness”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 10 – “Forgiveness”
- Lesson 11 Assignments – “Prayer”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 11 – “Prayer”
- Lesson 12 Assignment for the week — “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
- Webinar: Wrap Up of Lesson 12 – “Celebration of God’s Grace, Part Three”
Resources we Use and Make Reference to:
- Barb Raveling’s I Deserve a Donut and Other Lies That Make You Eat
- I Deserve a Donut app for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Spiral bound set of index cards
These are optional for study, but you will not regret having them! Other resources: